Please all be reminded of our extreme weather policy. In event of extreme weather, please check your emails/ the Facebook page for relevant updates, and unless cancelled under our cancellation policy, please still attend your event or lesson slot & pay for your session as usual. 💨🌧☃️⛈☀️🌈
We have some new event dates for your diary... keep an eye out on our events page here and on Facebook as they are released and updated
🤞here's to a fun spring/summer of events and fun times!
We will have our general health & safety policies aswell as COVID protocols in place and we ask that everyone respects these as these do need to remain firmly in place for us to keep us all safe & open.
Please do not attend the yard if you are feeling Ill, are symptomatic or have been told to isolate.
Please ensure you are wearing the correct riding equipment for your lessons/hacks
Failure to do so can result in not being able to ride that day.
- Jodphurs or similar long trousers - NO SHORTS
- Riding boots with a small heel - NO UNCOVERED FOOTWEAR ON THE YARD ie sandles & no soft footwear on the yard, this applies to parents/visitors too
- a sensible top - no flappy parts, cropped gym wear or tiny belly tops
- Your own riding hat (for all regular clients)
- Waterproofs or sunscreen!